Deane Motors is Ireland’s leading classic and performance car specialist dealing in some of the most exciting and exotic cars on Irish roads.
Our new Dublin facility is a unique hub for people as passionate about cars as we are, where cars and car culture are truly celebrated.
Our trimming department (Conlon Coach Trimmers) carries out repairs, soft-top replacement, custom interiors and much more.
We are seeking an experienced Auto Interior Trimmer to join our team based in Rosemount Business Park, Dublin 11.
This is a permanent full-time role and the successful candidate will be required to repair and replace the interior trim of vehicles such as seats, linings, floor coverings, door trims and convertible soft tops.
- Remove old coverings and fittings from vehicles and take measurements for new trims
- Prepare new vehicle trim work according to drawings and sketches
- Select and cut pieces of fabric, vinyl and leather and sew pieces together using heavy-duty sewing machines
- Install soft-tops, lining, floor coverings and armrests inside vehicles
- Attach door trims, rubber seals, locks and handles.
- Disassemble and reassemble vehicle interiors
- Sewing within automotive upholstery industry
- Pattern making
- Be able to work off your own initiative and be self-motivating.
- Attention to detail to ensure quality is consistently delivered.
- Present a professional image at all times both internally and externally.
- Good communicator and a team player.
- Work independently in a busy environment, their managing own time, and workflow effectively and efficiently.
- Interest in classic and vintage cars
- Experience in other methods associated with automotive upholstery
€32,000.00 per year